About User Registration
Q: Do I need to register?
A: Browsing of published pages can be done without registering.
The user registration is required when uploading and selling works.
Q: Does it cost money to use this service?
A: No upfront cost. User registration, uploading of works, and publishing applications are free.
A sales commission will only occur if the work is purchased.
Q: I did not receive the authentication email.
A: There are two possibilities.
1. If it cannot be received due to mailer settings, etc.
There is a possibility that the email has been marked as spam and sent to the spam folder.
Please check if the email from micpub has arrived in the spam folder.
If the authentication email arrives in the spam folder, please complete the registration from the link in the email.
Also, in order to receive future notifications, please set “micpub.com” as a receivable domain.
The email address you entered may be incorrect.
Please check your email address and try registering again.
A: Please contact the administrator.
A: There are two possibilities.
(1) Make sure that the password is entered correctly, and avoid mistyped uppercase and lowercase letters.
(2) If you cannot log in using method (1), please contact the administrator.
(1) In case of mistypes of uppercase letters and lowercase letters. Please make sure that your email address has been entered correctly.
In addition, we send various notice emails to the registered email address.
If there is an account to which the notification email arrives, the email address will be the registered address.
A: Registered user’s My Page cannot be used unless the confirmation of the mail address entered at the time of new registration is completed. Please confirm to the registered email address that mail to verify the authentication has not been received from micpub.com. By doing the mail address authentication procedure, all pages can be used.
A: After logging in, you can check your name, registered email address, password, bank account, etc. from “account information”. When changing, please click “update” after correcting the item.
A: Please send a message using inquiry form.
Extension of EPUB (. Epub) or Word file (. Docx) can correspond to the original file.
In the case of an EPUB file, use that file as it is and register it at each sales store. However, if the specification of the uploaded file does not match the registration information of the sale store, you will be required to resubmit a new file.
Regarding Word files, refer to How to create books (Word).
The file size should be 100 MB or less.
Please acknowledge beforehand that we can not support PDF files.
If the amount is too small, we may refuse publication.
Please upload the cover image file as JPEG file (.jpg) with 2560 x 1600 pixels as a guide.
The recommended file size is 1 MB, and it should not exceed 5 MB.
Also, if the uploaded image has an inappropriate size, the administrator may resize it or ask the user to resubmit it.
In addition, if you cannot prepare the cover page by yourself, you may contact the operation side using inquiry form free of initial cost.
In that case, we will use the design proposed by the management side, and we will lower the user’s royalty rate for the selling price by 10% less than usual.
Author(s): Japanese, phonetic, English
Publisher: Japanese, phonetic, English
Description (100 characters or more and 2000 characters or less): Introduction of work content, table of contents
Category: Please confirm details on my page
Language: Japanese and English are available. Other languages conform to the specifications of the sales store.
Price: 99 yen ~ 20,000 yen
* The price of Amazon outside of Japan shall be set by the administrator based on the price in Japan. However, please understand that the minimum suggested retail price fluctuates depending on the area, capacity of the manuscript, and the cover.
For details, please check the official Amazon website.
Google: Google play books
* Please be advised that a possibility of change in the sales stores could happen anytime.
Registered users must approve the sales of their submitted Ebooks for the newly added stores.
Q: Who owns the copyright of the books I published?
A: The copyright solely belongs to the authors of the books.
However, micpub can use and modify it within the range necessary for smooth service provision.
Q: What should I do if I want to change the contents or stop the selling of my published books?
A: Please contact us using inquiry form.
About royalties and sales
Q: When can I check my sales volume?
A: The sales volume will be posted on your My Page at the end of the following month.
However, please be informed that the reflection of sales details may be delayed according to other tasks.
Q: What is the royalty rate?
A: The rough estimate of the royalty rate of each sales store is as follows.
* On Amazon, delivery costs will be charged depending on the size of the manuscript and cover file. Even if the book is sold, the royalty may be significantly less or 0. In this case, the delivery costs will be charged from user’s royalty.
Example: If a 500 yen book is sold, the royalty rate is 50%, and the delivery cost is 50 yen
Royalty=Selling Price×Royalty RateーDelivery Costs=500×0.5-50=200 Yen
A: (1) Please register account information on My Page.
(2) Please apply for withdrawal from “payment application” on My Page.
* A bank that can be registered as a transfer destination is only an account in Japan.
If registration information is incorrect, you cannot receive sales royalty. In addition, the commission in the case of bounced payments will be borne by the users. Please be careful when entering your account information.
A: You can withdraw from 1 yen + transfer fee.
A: It will be charged 250 yen.
* In the event of a transfer error due to a mistake in the registered bank account information, in addition to the above transfer fee, a separate settlement fee will be deducted from sales.
* Even in the case of PayPal accounts, sales royalty will be paid in yen.
For details, please check the corresponding page of your PayPal.
A: They will be transferred to the bank account or registered PayPal account by the 15th of the following month.
A: When you unsubscribe, you have to make a transfer application, and after you complete the transfer, your account will be closed.
In addition, if the transferable amount is less than the transfer fee, the transfer will not be done effectively.
Also, if you unsubscribe without leaving the transfer fee which has not been transferred, you will be deemed to have abandoned the sales fee.
In case of closing your account, please proceed with the deactivation procedure after obtaining sufficient understanding of that effect.