Article 1 Personal Information
1. Personal information means information collected by the operator based on this policy when a user uses this service and information that can identify a specific individual (easily collated with other information including those that will allow you to identify a specific individual by doing so).
2. In this service, the information that the operator can collect is as follows.
a. Information to be offered; information on the user’s birth date, e-mail address, password, user ID, handle name, address; information on the user’s name, phone number, inquiry, etc.; other information entered by the user via the operator.
b. By providing permission to cooperate with other services, the information provided by the other service: the ID used by the user in the external service, and the disclosure by the user to the cooperation destination depending on the privacy setting of the external service.
c. Information collected by the operator in the user’s using of the service
d. Behavior history such as device information (OS, PC name, terminal information), IP address, position information, browser information, cookies, communication history, accessed URL, content, action history such as reference order, application usage history, advertisement identifier
e. Information required for selling electronic books: financial institution code, financial institution name, branch code, branch name, deposit type, account number, account holder’s name, information on PayPal.
Article 2 Purpose of Use
1. The operator will use personal information obtained from the user for the following purposes:
a. For the provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of this service such as user registration, withdrawal, identity confirmation
b. To make this service improvement and judgment materials for advertisement placement etc.
d. In order to prepare statistical data within a range where individuals can not be identified such as usage forms of users
e. In order to notify us of changes, termination etc. of the terms of service and contents of this service
f. For the implementation of questionnaires, campaigns etc. and for sending prizes etc. concerning them
g. For proper management of contest, notification to applicants, contact, delivery of prizes
h. For the purpose of use incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 3 Restriction on Use
1. The operator shall not use the personal information acquired by the user by using this service beyond the range necessary for attaining the above purpose of use, except in the cases listed below.
a. According to laws and regulations.
b. In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or wealth, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself/herself.
c. In cases where it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself/herself.
d. In cases where it is necessary for a national agency, local public entity or entrusted party to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the principal, when there is a risk of interference.
Article 4 Changes to the Use of Personal Information
When there is a change regarding the use of personal information, the operator will notify or announce the applicable user. Even when the purpose of use is changed, it will be announced in this service.
Article 5 Third Party Provision
1. The operator does not provide the personal information of the user to a third party without obtaining the consent of the user in advance. However, provided that in the following cases this is not the case.
a. When the instructor entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
b. Personal information is provided in connection with the success of the business due to the merger or other reasons.
c. In the case of collecting or analyzing individual personal information for the purpose of providing statistical information, processing it into a form which can not identify the individual, and disclosing the statistical data.
d. In the case of providing personal information of a user to the external service for the purpose of using it for cooperation with external service or authentication using external service.
e. Personal information protection law or other cases where disclosure or offer is permitted by laws and regulations.
Article 6 Disclosure of Personal information
1. When the user is requested to disclose personal information of the user , the operator shall disclose to the user after confirming that it is a request from the user himself/herself. However, in the following cases, we may not disclose all or part of it:
a. When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party.
b. When there is a risk of a significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the business of the Personal Information Handling Business Operator
c. In case of violating other laws and ordinances
Article 7 Correction of Personal Information
1. When an administrator requests correction of applicable personal information or suspension of use from the user, himself/herself investigates in a reasonable period. After confirming that it is a request from the user based on the result, we correct or stop using personal information and notify.
2. In the case referred to in the preceding paragraph, if we make a decision not to make corrections or suspension of use based on reasonable grounds, we will notify you to that effect.
Article 8 Disclaimer
1. In the following cases, the operator shall not be held responsible for obtaining personal information by a third party:
a. When the user himself reveals personal information to a third party using the function of this service or another means.
b. In the event that the individual can be identified by the information entered on the service by the user.
Article 9 Change Procedure
Article 10 Inquiries