Article 1 Purpose
2. If there are any other Purchase Terms which are written in another language, and there is some difference between each Purchase Terms, the terms stated in Japanese shall prevail or be applied.
Article 2 Definition of the Purchase Service
1. Original purchase service is a service specified by the Terms of Service as an application for the purchase of e-book manuscripts through this service, and the operator agrees to purchase and use the agreement at the amount presented by the operator. It refers to the service that is paid as the manuscript fee to the person.
2. Applications for manuscript purchase will be made from the manuscript purchase application form unless the operator separately specifies them.
3. When the purchase is concluded, all copyright of the manuscript is transferred to the operator (including the rights of Articles 27 and 28 of the copyright law). The user enters the copyright of the manuscript designated by the operator. We do not exercise the author’s moral rights to the three parties.
Article 3 Requirements of the Manuscript
1. The manuscript can be purchased from 4000 characters in Japanese or from 2000 words in English.
2. The user may apply for purchase only of manuscripts of which they own the copyright (including the rights of copyright law 27 and 28 and copyrights moral rights). We will guarantee the operator that it does not infringe on intellectual property rights of the person.
3. Manuscripts that have already been published and published on the Internet or in books cannot be purchased.
Article 4 Purchase Price and Payment Timing
1. The purchase price is decided upon mutual agreement.
2. The method of payment will be made by the method and to destination addressed by the user on the purchase application form.
3. The transfer fee is borne by the operator.
4. The operator will make a payment to the address specified by the user within three business days after the purchase contract is concluded.
Article 5 Termination of Contract
1. The user can not cancel the purchase contract based on this agreement after the operator has completed the payment of the purchase price.
2. The operator can cancel the purchase agreement based on this agreement when judging that the user has performed an act contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Article 6 Damages Compensation
Users and operators can claim damages against opponents when they suffer damage due to reasons attributable to the other party concerning the performance of these Terms.
Article 7 Registration of Copyright Assignment
Users will cooperate when the copyright of the copyright law 77 is registered for the assignment of the copyright in the range specified in this Agreement by the operator. However, the registration fee will be borne by the operator.
Article 8 Governing Law, Agreement Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be construed under the laws of Japan, and in the event of the need for litigation concerning this Agreement, the Kagoshima District Court shall be the first examiner’s exclusive jurisdictional court.